Monday, February 20, 2012

Charges: Blog Neglect Verdict: Guilty

I don't have much to say in terms of updates or dilemmas, so here is a photo montage of the last month and a half. Hopefully it's enjoyed by all!



My lovely sister and her wonderful husband came for a visit in early January. Happy 1st anniversary to Rachel and Jason!


Stayed up as late as we could (which turned out to be half-time since it was a school night) to watch the Superbowl!

Some of my lovely ladies and myself at a party at "High Club"--the only actual night club in Nice--for a pre-Carnaval bash

Action shot (below): Ann tosses confetti nilly-willy into the air at the opening ceremonies of Carnaval


Picture of me and the bro-in-law waiting for the train to Italy



In other news, I got my hair cut. It looks sorta like this on a good day:

and sorta like this on a bad:

Small updates:

I have successfully submitted two grad school applications (NYU and University of San Francisco), re-applied for my position here in Nice, applied for a position with Amnesty International in London, and begun the search for summer employment back in MN.

I have visits from Miss Mary Dy and Miss Natalie Sokol in March to look forward to. Minnesota Love!

Also, I leave on a 16-day jam-packed vacation on Thursday. What's on the docket? Spain (Madrid, Toledo, La Solana/the region of Castilla de la Mancha), Budapest, and Krakow. With a day in Geneva thrown in for good measure. Smiles all around! Ready, set, adventure.

Much love!

Ann (a name that, when said with an American accent, is apparently incomprehensible for Australians and Brits...who knew?)





2 comments:

  1. Haircut!!! I know this blog post has many more exciting things, but I really want to see photos of the new hair. What can I say - I'm a simple girl. :) The hair in the Jen Anniston pic is really cute. And the MJ one ain't bad. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so far all the photos of me with it look more Michael than Jen...I'll try to get some good ones and post them, sister :-)

    ReplyDelete